Club Willoughby's Carboot Sale 9am - 1pm SEPTEMBER 25 2016
Car Boot Sale Terms and Conditions
- Sorry, no food vendors unless approved by management prior to the day
- Vehicle set up from 7:45am, strictly no vehicle movement from 8:45am.
- All carboot sales vendors must be packed up no later than 2pm. Feel free to come into the club afterwards to unwind and relax. Otherwise please make room for other members and guests of Club Willoughby by making your carspot available to Club Willoughby patrons
- A site will not be secured for you until payment has cleared.. Payment is advised to be done prior to the day. However, cash sales may be accepted on the day if spots are available
- All sites are 4.6m(L) x 5.2m (W) – if your set up does not fit within these dimensions you will need to purchase additional sites.
- Sites will be allocated on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
- All materials are to be provided by you, the site holder and must be contained within the allocated site dimensions.
- All materials (including unsold items and rubbish) are to be removed by the site holder.
- We reserve the right to determine the types of sites allowed and the location of sites at the Car Boot Sale.
- This is a family based event so we reserve the right to ask you to remove inappropriate items from display.